2019 WOMEN’S PARTNER REGISTRATION
You and a guest are invited to join us for the Partner Weekend, Dec. 6-8, 2019, as we host the first women’s Audi FIS Ski World Cup downhill and super-G races of the season. This is the only event of its kind in Canada and we couldn’t do it without your support! In appreciation you will enjoy:
- Fairmont accommodation with one king bed for two nights arriving Friday and departing Sunday at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
- VIP accreditation including:
- Private VIP Lounge, in the Whiskey Jack Lodge, emerged in rustic decor and surrounded by a variety of gourmet mountain-fare stations featuring the restaurants of Lake Louise Ski Resort.
- Guests will enjoy a dine-around brunch while Willow Park Wines & Spirits share bubbles and beverages.
- Exclusive access to the VIP Zone & Preferred Viewing in the Finish Area, a short walk from the Whiskey Jack Lodge, where Willow Park Wines & Spirits will continue to warm guests from the inside out and Lake Louise Ski Resort will offer a sampling of warm snacks.
- Priority entry to the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Bib Pick & Silent Auction, including appetizer food stations, two beer and/or wine and non-alcoholic beverages on Saturday evening.
- Two-day lift ticket for Lake Louise Ski Resort.
- Dedicated event concierge available throughout the weekend.
Additional VIP accreditation and lift tickets are available for purchase for adults, youth and children.
WINTERSTART HOSPITALITY DESK
Upon arrival, please check-in with the hotel directly for your accommodation. VIP accreditation can be picked up from the Winterstart Hospitality Desk, located in the lobby at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Our guest experience team will be on hand to answer questions and coordinate special requests.
Friday | 4-8 pm
Saturday | 8-10 am
Sunday | 8-9 am
VIP accreditation can also be picked up at the Whiskey Jack Lodge on Saturday 11 am-12 pm.No Fields Found.